Plymouth Christian Schools exist to provide Christian education to K-12 children. All children can benefit from a Christian education, but not all children can be served with only the classroom teacher. Some students need assistance beyond the classroom instruction. ESSP (Educational Support Services Program) at Plymouth Christian provides assistance to students with:
- cognitive impairment
- English as a Second Language
- hearing impairments, ADD, ADHD
- learning disabilities in a particular academic area
- periodic early intervention to address a developmental skill
- particularly in math and reading
- no disabilities, but struggle with academics
Approximately 70 children are served each year. Some are helped in small ways and others with significantly altered instruction.
Please consider donating to this worthy cause.
“For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well” (Psalm 139:13,14).Back to top